Werden Sie Teil einer legendären Motorradmarke mit Ambitionen, das Mittelklassesegment weiter zu entwickeln und auf der ganzen Welt auszubauen.
Die indische Motorradmarke Royal Enfield verstärkt sein Team und such den Regional Service Manager EU (Central and Eastern Europe). Weil die Geschäftssprache im Unternehmen englisch ist, erfolgt die Ausschreibung auch in englisch.
Be a part of an iconic motorcycle brand with an ambition to pioneer and grow the mid-size motorcycle category across the globe. Here's an opportunity to work with a brand grounded in best production practices and state-of-art manufacturing facilities.
We are recruiting for the following position:
Regional Service Manager-EU (Central and Eastern Europe)
Role Context and purpose
- As the Regional Service Manager for the EU market, you will be part of the GCO (Global Commercial Organization) and report to the Head - Service and Parts (International Business).
You will be responsible for:
- Executing the after-sales business strategy roadmap for achieving brand-led business growth.
- Managing all aspects of after-sales, customer care and spare parts for the assigned EU countries.
Your key responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
Channel Partner Management
- Dealership assessment, evaluating the channel partners' spare parts sales & service processes, with a focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that channel partners maintain their profitability by covering various aspects of the business like service vehicle reporting, spare parts operations, warranty operations, etc.
- Ensuring the channel partners' service infrastructure and readiness for new product launches.
- Ensuring that channel partners·operations are in-line with company policies and working towards providing quality aftermarket experience to customers through channel partners.
- lmplementing service Standards and monitaring their effectiveness.
Product Concern Resolution & Product Quality
- Monitoring field issues and reporting to the headquarters after-sales team in lndia.
- Monitoring customer complaints, field concerns and quality issues: working for problem resolution & coordinating with the headquarters· after-sales team.
Training and Manpower Development
Service Network Management
Spare Parts Business
Service Camps & Customer Meets
- Technical/ Engineering degree
- Total work experience of 12·14 years in after-sales, spare parts & network development in the two-wheeler industry.
- Extensive knowledge & hands-on experience in twin-cylinder motorcycles.
- Strong technical background, awareness of EU consumer laws.
- Desirable spoken languages (apart from English) are German and Italian.
About Royal Enfield
The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Roytal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. Adivision of Eicher Motors Limited, Royal Enfield has created the mid-size motorcycle segment in lndia with its unique and distinctive modern classic motorcycles.
With its new manufacturing base in Chennai, lndia, Royal Enfieid is able to grow its production rapidly against a surge in demand for its motorcycles. With 5O% growth every year for the last 3 years, Royal Enfield is fast becoming a very important player in the global mid-size motorcycle market and is working towards re-inventing this space with motorcycles that are evocative and engaging and great funto ride.
Royal Enfield operates through 11 company-operated stores and 25O dealers in all major cities and towns in lndia, and exports to over 40 countries across the world including the USA, Japan, the UK, several European and Latin American countries, as well as the Middle East and South Asia.
Royal Enfield also organises and supports many motorcycling events and rides ,more prominently the Rider Mania - an annual gathering of Royal Enfield riders from all over lndia to the lovely beaches of Goa. and the Himalayan Odyssey, the most arduous motorcycle ride over some of the toughest roads and highest mountain passes in the Himalayas.Royal Enfield also conducts the popular 'One Ride' where people around the world ride out on their motorcycles on the first Sunday of April.